Warning: Last items in stock!
The Premium Dx® 5Plex SARS-CoV-2 2.0 is a first-line screening kit that contains a ready-to-use single-step RT-PCR Master Mix, making it possible to detect in the same reaction well, the presence of:
- The E gene and the N gene of SARS-CoV-2 thanks to a 6-FAM marking,
- The L452R mutation of the S gene of SARS-CoV-2 thanks to a VIC marking,
- The E484K mutation of the S gene of SARS-CoV-2 thanks to a Texas Red marking,
- The K417N mutation of the S gene of SARS-CoV-2 thanks to a Cy5 marking,
- An endogenous IPC positive control (RNASE P), using an ATTO425 (Aria MxTM thermal cycler) or an ATTO700 (Bio-Rad or Roche thermal cycler) marking, which confirms the presence of host cells in sufficient quantity, to validate the integrity of the nucleic acids in the sample and the quality of the extraction as well as the absence of inhibition of the amplification.
Types of samples: deep nasopharyngeal swab (DPR) or saliva samples.
This kit has CE-IVD marking.
*The manuals to download are available for information only. To ensure the latest applicable version, please contact the Biosellal technical department.
|Number of tests||500 (PREMDX003) or 1000 (PREMDX004)|
|Filtres||6-FAM (E and N gene), VIC (L452R), Texas Red (E484K), Cy5 (K417N) and ATTO425 or ATTO700 (Endogenous IPC)|