As part of the creation of our Innovation Unit, we are recruiting:
- To implement molecular biology techniques related to innovation within deadlines:
- Optimisation of new protocols in qPCR and dPCR
- Performing optimization and validation tests
- Ensuring the analysis of results and, in conjunction with the manager, guiding new tests
- Suggest improvements to protocols and procedures
- Write reports on analyses and other documents necessary for traceability in compliance with ISO9001
- Ensure the management of stocks and current orders
- Ensure reporting to the Innovation Manager, the scientific management team, and the management team.
- Experience in molecular biology: Digital PCR, DNA/ RNA extraction, Real-Time PCR (TaqMan®), NGS sequencing…
- Experience in handling pathogens (bacteria, viruses)
- Knowledge of and compliance with GLP
- Writing, communication, and synthesis skills
Initial training Bac +2/3 (DUT or BTS or Licence Pro biology/biotechnologies) with 2 years experience in molecular biology.
- You are passionate about innovation and are motivated by challenges
- Reactivity, adaptability to changing priorities
- Strong attraction to teamwork
- Rigour, respect for existing protocols/ procedures (ISO9001)
- Good communication skills
- 6 to 12 months fixed-term contract to be filled immediately with the possibility of a permanent contract
- Non-executive status
- Gross monthly salary: 1900 € to 2000 € according to experience.
- Weekly schedule: 36.5 hours (including 1.5 hours of CPR) from Monday to Friday
- Location: Dardilly. Accessible by TCL from Vaise station.
- Benefits: Transport assistance (TCL or North ring road), luncheon vouchers, profit-sharing agreement
Applications (CV and covering letter) should be sent to email@example.com