Discover our Bio-T kit® ASFV (BIOTK085) for the detection of African Swine Fever.
This kit was developed and validated according to the requirements of French standard NF U47-600-2 published by AFNOR and according to the specifications of the French National Reference Laboratory (NRL) for Classical and African Swine Fever (ANSES Ploufragan-Plouzané-Niort).
Sample Types :
- Whole blood (on EDTA tube), serum, plasma, cell culture supernatants
- Organs (spleens, tonsils, lymph nodes)
- Swabs (blood or exudates)
- Single or mixed assays up to 10 depending on matrix and extraction protocol
Nucleic acid (NA) extractions recommended by BioSellal:
- Silica columns (ex: BioSellal - BioExtract® Column Cat. No. BEC050 or BEC250, MachereyNagel - NucleoSpin® 8 Virus, Cat No. 740643)
- Silica columns (e.g. Cador Pathogen 96 Qiacube HT Kit Cat N°5461) only for blood, serum, plasma, and cell culture supernatant matrices
- Magnetic beads (e.g. BioSellal - BioExtract® SuperBall® Cat N° BES384)
This kit is validated on KingFisher™, PurePrep 96, or equivalent thermal cyclers.
We also offer the Bio-T kit® CSFV & ASFV (BIOTK074) for the simultaneous detection of Classical Swine Fever (CSFV) and African Swine Fever (ASFV).