MIC, THE ULTIMATE PERFORMANCE FOR REAL-TIME PCR
- Speed: Fast qPCR results with an excellent level of sensitivity thanks to patented magnetic induction technology.
- Practicability: With a weight of only 2kg, it’s the most compact thermal cycler on the market. It is possible to automate the analysis of your results.
- Ready-to-use: Easy to use, it requires no calibration and no maintenance.
- Connectivity: Thanks to Bluetooth® technology, multiple Mic can be used from a single workstation. Up to 10 instruments can be connected to a single PC, this means up to 480 samples can be analyzed simultaneously.
The MIC is equipped with 4 filters (SYBR/ FAM, ROX/ Texas Red, HEX/ VIC, and Cy5), and also exists in a CE-IVD version.
➡ Complete your analysis with our liquid handling system: Myra.
For any further information, do not hesitate to contact us.
FIND BELOW THE APPLICATION NOTES OF OUR PCR KITS ON THE MIC THERMAL CYCLER
• Evaluation of the Bio-T kit® Mycobacterium avium paratuberculosis on MIC
• Evaluation of the Bio-T kit® Avian & Swine Influenza Virus V2 on MIC
• Evaluation of the Bio-T kit® AIV genotypes H5 & H7 V2 on MIC
• Evaluation of the Bio-T kit® BVDV/BDV Universal on MIC