Warning: Last items in stock!
The Bio-T kit® Bovine Coronavirus & Influenza D V2 (Cat. N° BIOTK142) contains a ready-to-use one-step RT-PCR Master Mix allowing the detection in the same reaction well of:
- Bovine Coronavirus (BCoV) with a 6-FAM labelling
- Influenza virus type D (FluD) with a VIC labelling
- An Endogenous internal positive control IPC (beta-actin), with a Cy5 labelling, to assess the presence of sufficient amount of host cells, sample integrity, nucleic acids extraction quality and absence of RT-PCR inhibitors.
This kit, based on qualitative detection (detected or non-detected) was developed and validated according to the French regulatory standard NF U47-600-2 edited by AFNOR.
- Organs and exudate (lungs)
- Deep Nasopharyngeal Swab (DNS)
- Trans-tracheal aspiration liquid (TTA)
- Alveolar bronchial washing (ABW)
- Individual analysis or by pool up to 3 according to the matrix
*The manuals to download are available for information only. To ensure the latest applicable version, please contact the Biosellal technical department.
|Number of tests||50|
|Filtres||FAM (Coronavirus), VIC (Influenza D), Cy5 (endogenous IPC)|